Share

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Little Tuft That Grows

This triumphant little tuft of grass: stepped on or stepped around, but green and healthy, resilient, perhaps even determined, and able to grow and thrive! It reminded me today of overcoming many hardships in my life and how as much as I see those things, I also see the beauty around me. I'm so grateful to have seen this little green patch and to experience in myself the rush of feelings and excitement in life. I am so so sooooooooooooooo happy to be on the path to priesthood, attending seminary at Sewanee, and to have the capacity to love the adventure before me as it unfolds. It has been a long and difficult road - with plenty of things that have thrown me off or sent me on wild goose chases. It has also been harried with anxiety, both in family and personal matters, BUT, I'm enjoying the ride!

I love my own journey and I want to say thank you to all you reading this for your part in my life! 😊❤️ Have a lovely evening!
Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment