Share

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Sweet Bluebell Kitty

Bluebell loves to play, but here she is pretending to be asleep... Soon, her curiosity gets the better of her and she looks up at me with one eye, still not 100% sure that she wants to commit to being awake...
                                       
THEN.... SHE SEES THE STRING!!! HAHAHAHA! She looooooooooooves to play with string or ribbons etc. I am s grateful to have her here with me at seminary. It's tough sometimes, knowing most of your friends are far away. Sure, there is a vast array of ways to keep in touch, but it's not the same as seeing folks and hanging out in person. I am very happy here, but I'm still glad to have this soft, silly, ball of fur with me. Bluebell will also accompany me to Brooklyn this summer where my C.P.E. (Clinical Pastoral Education) assignment is located. There are already two cats in the apartment where I'll be staying, but we hope that this will all work out. 
                 

Check our her cute and furry paws, awwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment