Share

Saturday, March 4, 2017

How is it MARCH 2017 already?!

OF COURSE all my blogging plans went out the window during exam week and then again during the rest of Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany! Here I go again, starting up after the hiatus. :-)
Photo by Caroline Carson, November, 2016

Exams - difficult, but we made it through and my first semester of seminary is in the books!

Advent & Christmas in NOLA - FANTASTIC! I conducted a NOLA Civic Symphony concert, saw tons of friends, sang at St. Paul's, Christ Church Cathedral, and Immaculate Conception Jesuit Church. 
Travel - Choral performance tour with Larry Wyatt & COLA VOCE to Israel. From there, I used airline miles and hotel points to explore Egypt.
Spring semester - It's started well and while only one paper has been turned in, it's about to get CRAZY with something big due each week from now til the end of the spring. 
OTHER - It's Lent so I'll be writing about my personal disciplines in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment