Share

Monday, March 13, 2017

Sewanee SNOW 03/11/2017

This past weekend, we had a light SNOW in Sewanee!

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo super excited - as I hardly EVER see snow, being from Charleston, SC and New Orleans, LA.! 
                    
I watched the forecast every hour and was massively distracted by it all, but it was Saturday and fun to see snowflakes and flurries periodically!
Here is some video of the snowfall. I think that one of the most beautiful sounds on Earth is that of falling snow at night. Especially when it's falling on a full snow (which it wasn't here, but still gorgeous!)
I'm excited that tomorrow's forecast has a 60% chance of snow from 5 AM to 10 AM, YAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment